The Management Engineering Course aims to develop the students’ entrepreneurial and managerial skills and to provide them with the ability to plan and manage complex systems. The Management Engineer program from University of Bergamo is characterized by strong analytical and decision-making skills coupled by an open and multidisciplinary mindset.
Traditional theoretical teaching is combined with executive seminars from prominent members of the business community and visits to leading companies of our region. Interactive teaching, project works and lab activities encourage students to work in teams and equip them with tools and methods to manage business challenges, identify solutions and effectively take decisions. Learning is envisaged in an international perspective. The environment is open to the contributions ofinternational scholars and students. Stages, internships and learning periods abroad are encouraged and assisted.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Markets
- Operations Management
- Supply and Service Management
- Industrial statistics
- Project Management
- Industrial Organization
- Firms Strategic Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- Transportation Economics and Management
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Creation
- Welfare and Market Regulation
- Project work
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 102 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements are a Bachelor's Degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution and adequate undergraduate training.
- Non-UE students living abroad must apply through the Italian diplomatic offices (Embassy or Consulate) in their Country. For more information, please contact the International Student Services.
- For incoming Erasmus+ students this Course follows the general rules of the official student exchange program. For more information, please contact the International Programs Office.
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 400 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The first installment can range between 0,00 and 400,00 €
- The second installment is up to an amount of 430,00 €
Living costs for Bergamo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.