Through the Global Leadership (Blended) program at the Royal Roads University you will be introduced to global governance systems and will deeply examine the global challenges we face in today’s world. Using systems thinking skills you will engage in an intersectional analysis of gender, race, class, age and religion as it affects the distribution of power and privilege.
In an intensive residency with a diverse group of students and faculty, you will identify your core values and the underlying perspectives and frameworks you bring to a global context of people and issues.
You will engage in theoretical study and experiential activities to enhance the skills needed to work with diverse people with diverse perspectives – understanding and accepting differences as well as working through potential conflict.
As a graduate, you will apply practical tools and strategies to address various issues, challenges, and opportunities, related to global leadership including:
- Personal awareness working in a global context
- Systems thinking skills
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Capability to lead in a diverse global context
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Personal and Theoretical Foundations to Global Leadership
- Personal Capacities for Working in Complex Global Systems
- Social Structures and Dynamics within Social-Purpose Organizations
- Strategic Analysis, Decision Making and Evaluation
- Navigating Geo-Political Dynamics of Global Communities
- Community Development in a Global Context
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Development International Business View 18 other Masters in International Development in Canada
- Four year (or comparable) undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, with a minimum GPA of B (3.00/4.33).
- A minimum of three years of general leadership* experience.
- Demonstrate significant cross-cultural experience gained through travel or work.
International17401 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17401 USD for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
National14045 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14045 USD for the full programme and a duration of 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.