International management is complex. You expand your knowledge and understanding of management processes, in which small deviations have a huge impact on companies. Business and international economics, strategic and value based management, business development, leadership and change management, accounting – the number of subject areas is great in order to provide you with a comprehensive overview. Particularly in globally operating companies, the large number of competitors makes the sustainable acquisition of customers much more important than for smaller companies.
For this reason, the subject, Customer Relationship Management is immediately addressed in the first semester. In the second semester, the focus is on setting up and organizing companies. As for how sustainable management becomes a success factor, you will learn more about this in the subjects Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Supply Chain Management. In the second and third semesters, you can set your own priorities by attending elective courses, which you choose based on your own prior knowledge or interests.
The aim of the International Business program at CBS International Business School is to provide you with the best possible preparation for career entry and advancement in the future. Therefore, the practically oriented lectures, a business project, a business simulation game and an internship of at least eight weeks in Germany or abroad are part of the study programme. Through various networking and recruiting events during your time at CBS, you will constantly become acquainted with well-known companies.
Many career paths are open to you in all areas of international companies, such as marketing, personnel management, controlling or company management. Former CBS students are working in the automotive industry, in corporate consulting, in banks and in the financial sector. And, of course, a Master’s degree is also the prerequisite for the start of a career in academia, making you eligible for a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Customer Relationship Management
- Service & Brand Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Corporate Development & Digital Transformation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 195 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The admission requirements for our CBS Master programmes are a first academic qualification with a minimum of 180 ECTS-Credits of a recognised university with a final grade of at least “good”. Applicants who have not attained this grade in their first study course must take a separate entrance examination. The degree should be business-related.
- Your CV in tabular format
- Proof of your study achievements to date (official academic transcript of records) and if already applicable the certificate of your first academic degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- Letter of motivation: 1-2 DIN A4 pages which answers the following question: “How do you view your vocational future after your studies at CBS?”
- Copy of your passport (and residence permit, if available)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15060 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7530 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA10620 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5310 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.