Master 21st century finance and investment concepts with a global community of students and professionals with this online Master in Finance and Investment s. Students can choose from four programme specialisations for a truly individualised education experience:
Accounting and Financial Management
Investment Banking and Capital Markets
Mergers, Acquisitions and Private Equity
The course explores topics in financial analysis, investment management, and corporate finance principles, all from an easily-accessible online learning platform. While studying the Master in Finance and Investments, students access online course content such as HD video tutorials, case studies, professional and peer student networks, and student support.
List of documents required on registration:
- Completed application form
- Statement of Goals
- Authentic copies of your qualifications, certificates and complete transcripts for all years of studies
- A copy of your passport
- An English copy of your CV/résumé
- Proof of English proficiency
A typed personal statement that answers the questions listed below. Completed statements should be labelled with the Student’s name, academic program, and their contact information, and be submitted via mail, email or fax.
Each question should be answered in a minimum of 300 words (1 page):
- Why are you choosing to pursue a graduate program at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What strengths do you feel make you a strong candidate for the graduate program?
- Describe a past or present personal/professional experience that you believe positively influenced your potential to succeed in a graduate program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The programme consists of two parts: three core and three elective modules, and an Integrative Research and Consultancy Project. Each module is 10 credits, and has a duration of 10 weeks, with a two-week break in between.
The Integrative Research and Consultancy Project portion of the programme is completed after all modules are finished. Students complete their research projects, as well as a number of assessments during a 6-month timeframe.
These modules instil students with relevant knowledge of issues in today’s marketing environment. The practical financial and career skills delivered throughout this course prepare students to advance in their careers.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 25 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To be considered for the following programme you must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (2:2 minimum) or equivalent
- IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or equivalent
- high school English
- ACCA/CIMA 14 papers completed
- 2 years of work experience in an English-speaking environment (upon approval by admissions board)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5333 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8000 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.