You’re taught and supervised by leading project management experts in SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit. Using software-based games, you’ll learn to plan and manage projects. Gain a comprehensive understanding of, and develop core competencies in:
- managing complex projects
- managing risk and innovation
- developing leadership
- apply advanced project management practices.
You can also tailor your degree to your career path by choosing options in areas such as digital innovation and data visualisation.
Our graduates of the Project Management programme from University of Sussex have gone into careers in business, technology, government, regional, international and not-for-profit organisations, as well as academia.
This MSc gives you sought-after skills for a professional career in:
- project and programme management in the public and private sector
- management or business consultancy
- business or technology analysis
- R&D and innovation management
- management in large, multinational organisations.
Recent University of Sussex Business School graduates have gone on to jobs including:
- graduate transport planner, TfL
- product manager, Canon
- digital leader, ABB Group.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Project (Project Management in Practice)
- Advanced Project Management
- Business and Project Management
- Management of Risk
- Managing Complex Projects, Products and Systems
- Managing Innovation
- Organisational Behaviour, Leadership and Change
- Perspectives, Methods and Skills for Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Deadline passed, EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management View 245 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- You should have a lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above (including an average mark of at least 55%).
- Your qualification can be in any subject. You may also be considered for the course if you have other professional qualifications or experience of equivalent standing.
International22500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA12450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12450 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Channel Islands and Isle of Man students: £12,450 per year for full-time students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.