Sustainable Management and Production is a two-year master degree from Kaunas University of Technology that offers excellent preparation of sustainability leaders having strong and interlinked competencies in Engineering and Management. One Interdisciplinary MSc study program integrates the following 3 study fields: Environmental Engineering, Production and Manufacturing Engineering, and Business.
Students will have a critical understanding of complex interactions and interdependencies between economic decisions, technological solutions and innovations, market forces, policies and the environment. Built on a solid foundation in applied engineering and holistic life cycle approach, will distinguish graduates for their ability to critically evaluate the qualitative and quantitative implications of decisions based on the perspective of environmental, economic and technological aspects.
Graduates will be able to contribute to the design, production and management of the value chain compatible with the limits of natural resources and their sustainability in order to manage business and production risks and to guarantee competitiveness. Local and international decisions and measures are oriented to the decisions of global challenges.
- To assess environmental, social and economic aspects of production processes, company or region aiming to make integrated and substantiated solutions guiding the company’s performance towards long-term competitiveness and responsible performance;
- To prepare an investment project of sustainable innovations for a product, company or region;
- To systematically assess sustainability aspects in production and management insuring further economically efficient, socially responsible and environmentally friendly activities-leadership for sustainable development;
- Inter-field competences of engineering, production engineering and business;
- To apply advanced engineering methods and latest technologies while solving complex production, company’s or regional problems.
You may become
- Policy and planning manager
- Production process and product development specialist
- Environmental management specialist / consultant / expert
- Manager / project manager of the company / division
- Ecology engineer
- Specialist / manager of the business for social responsibility and sustainable development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Business Process Management
- Cleaner Production
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Sustainable Development Policy, Law and Economics
- Environmental Management
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Sustainable Consumption and Production
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Environmental Management View 16 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in engineering or physical sciences with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA4234 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4234 EUR per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.