MA students in the Biblical Interpretation at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David will have the option to specialise in either the Hebrew Bible or the New Testament. Students on the MRes programme will undertake a thorough piece of independent research in agreement with their supervisor.
Theology and Religion have been an important part of life and teaching on the Lampeter since the early 19th century. The School of Theology, Religious Studies and Islamic Studies is one of the oldest of its kind in the UK and was the first of its kind in Wales.
When you join one of our programmes you will become a part of a long-established tradition of teaching excellence and a worldwide community of learners.
- The programme is based on an established pool of expertise in related concerns, and covers a range of projects undertaken over a number of years:
- Staff are research active and regularly attend academic conferences.
- Study cutting-edge areas of academic interest.
- The staff expertise represents a considerable bank of knowledge and skills that will underpin this programme and will ensure student experience a high-quality educational experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Bible: Text and Transmission
- The Bible: Contemporary Approaches
- The Book of Genesis
- The Book of Isaiah
- The Gospel of John
- Paul and his Letters
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 9 other Masters in Christian Studies in United Kingdom
- Applicants are expected to have a good first degree (a first or upper second), although candidates with lower degree classifications may be admitted at Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma level, with an opportunity to upgrade to Master's level if satisfactory progress is made.
- Every application is considered on its own merit, so places may be offered on the basis of non-standard entry qualifications and criteria, including maturity, professional qualifications and relevant experience. Applicants with non-standard qualifications are advised to submit a short curriculum vitae with their application form.
- We also welcome applications from members of the Armed Forces and recognise the training and education undertaken whilst serving.
International13340 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13340 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7500 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.