The Philosophy programme at The University of Wales Trinity Saint David services the needs of philosophy graduates who wish to deepen their understanding of philosophy as well as graduates of cognate subjects who seek to develop a sophisticated understanding of philosophical debates.
Students can choose from a range of modules covering a variety of different themes and specialist areas, as well as develop their own dissertation project. By focusing on such areas of Philosophy, the Philosophy (MA) services the needs of graduates who wish to build upon their first degree in Philosophy or a cognate discipline, e.g. as preparation for a research degree.
Why choose this course?
- The programme is based upon an established pool of expertise in related concerns, and covers a range of projects undertaken over a number of years
- Staff are research active and regularly attend academic conferences.
- Study cutting edge areas of academic interest
- The staff expertise represents a considerable bank of knowledge and skills that will underpin this programme and will ensure the student experience is a high quality educational experience.
- Moral Philosophy
- Knowledge, Reason, and Reality
- Mind and Body: Descartes and Wittgenstein
- Applied Ethics
- The Self: East and West
- Environmental Philosophy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Philosophy & Ethics Political Science View 46 other Masters in Political Science in United Kingdom
- An honours degree (2:1 or above) in a cognate discipline or an equivalent and appropriate professional qualification or significant and relevant professional experience.
International10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.