Students can have a variety of undergraduate degree qualifications coming from a mechanical, design, civil or manufacturing engineering background. It also helps experienced managers supplement their knowledge with educational qualifications.
The programme in Engineering Project Management from The University of Wales Trinity Saint David has a strong focus on project management skills, as well as developing a wider range of skills that a competent and highly skilled project manager should have. This skill set includes leadership, quality management, supply chain management and procurement. Student will acquire a skill set that is highly sought after by employers.
Why choose this course?
- Programme has been developed in partnership with industry and professional bodies
- Study at our state-of-the-art £350m Swansea Waterfront Campus
- The engineering department has more than 20 years of experience in delivering these courses on a full- and part-time basis
- Course delivered by staff with expertise in managing and delivering complex engineering projects
- Extensive industry contacts and industrial projects
- Lean and Agile Systems
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Quality Management in an Operational Environment
- Research Methods and Professional Development
- Engineering Management Leadership
- Design for Manufacture
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Engineering Management View 309 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- An honours degree at 2.2 or above classification in an appropriate discipline - A GPA Score of 2.5 or above.
- The nature of the programme is such that candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds will be considered.
- Equivalent qualifications will be considered for entry on to the programme. For example, a candidate with a good HND, together with at least five years’ relevant experience, would be considered. The candidate would be expected to provide evidence to support his/her application.
- Our offers are not solely based on academic results; we will take your skills, achievement and life experience into consideration. Evidence of personal, professional and educational experience will be sought to provide indicators of the ability of an individual to satisfy the requirements of the programme.
International15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lampeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.