This Master in International Sports Law at the ISDE - Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economica has been designed for graduates in Law and for other people interested in developing their career in the world of sports law.
- National or international sports intermediary
- Representation agencies
- Law firms, audit firms and Big Fours
- Federations, private and public institutions
- National or international sports entities
- Sports entertainment industry
- E-Sports and videogames
- Organization and management of sport event
- Introduction to sports law
- Intersection of sports law with other areas of law
- The sports model
- Football governance in the world and europe
- Alternative dispute resolution
- International sport dispute resolution: national level vs. International level: federations and tas/cas
- Intersection of sports law and swiss law in europe
- Sports law in spain
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Law Sports Management View 9 other Masters in International Law in Spain
- One of the requirements to be admitted to the program is to be able to dedicate one year to full time. On the other hand, it is also mandatory to have an advanced level of English since this is the official language of the program and, therefore, all classes are taught in English
- It is also compulsory for all the students to have a very good command of the English language in written and oral form.
- The admission tests have a non-refundable administrative fee of € 160, which must be paid in cash at ISDE´s Secretariat on the same day the tests are taken, by bank transfer in ISDE´s current account or payment with credit card via the secure payment platform.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.