The International Sports Law programme of ISDE Law Business School is a full-time Master, which combines lectures sessions on site, where you receive training from the most qualified professionals of the sector, with a second period of internships, in one of the collaborating firms, organizations or clubs.
The excellence of its training speaks volumes about the positions its former students hold today. For this reason, it is not only a training opportunity, it is a gateway into the business and the best opportunity to achieve the Networking and Business Synergies that are essential in this Industry.
- Law firms, audits and Big Four
- National or international sports intermediary
- Representative Agencies
- Private and public federations and institutions
- National or international sports entities
- Sports Entertainment Industry
- E-Sports and video games
- Organization and management of sports events
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to sports law
- Intersection of sports law with other areas of law
- The sports model
- Football governance in the world and europe
- Alternative dispute resolution
- International sport dispute resolution: national level vs. International level: federations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Sports Management View 13 other Masters in International Law in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Evaluation of documents: the candidate must send the following documents to the admissions coordinator assigned to him/her:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter (in which you express your reasons for wanting to do this master’s degree)
- University degree (if you already have one)
- University transcript (list of subjects and grades)
- At least one letter of recommendation
Presential tests: 3h approximately:
- Written tests: Psycho-technical test, reasoning test, English level test
- Interviews: Personal interview with a member of the admissions office court and with members of the academic and general management.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.