The applicants must be able to attend and dedicate one year to the programme as a full-time student. It is also mandatory for all the students to have an outstanding knowledge of the English language, as it is the official language of the programme and therefore all the lectures are given in English.
The Master in International Law, Foreign Trade and International Relations at the ISDE - Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economica, opens a wide range of professional opportunities. On the one hand, because its curriculum is not limited to a specific area of law, but deals with all those legal specialties that may have an international component. On the other hand, because both commercial activity and public and private relations no longer understand borders.
In short, this is one of our most recognized master’s degrees worldwide and is also one of the most professionally oriented offered.
After obtaining your degree you can work in multiple areas:
- Law and consultation firms in all areas of law (commercial, civil, tax, labor, administrative, industrial and intellectual property, European law, public international, real estate, corporate, procedural, criminal or international trade, among others).
- Legal departments of national and international companies.
- International organizations such as the European Union, the UN or the European Free Trade Association.
- Other types of entities, such as foundations or NGOs, that develop their activity in an international context.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- International contracts. International business agreements
- Banking contracts and international financing
- Data Protection
- Intellectual property Law
- Competition Law
- Abuse of dominant position
- State aids
- International Bankrupty, Distressed acquisitions
- International insurance contracts
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Madrid Start Date - October
- Barcelona Start Date - January
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law View 15 other Masters in International Relations in Spain
- After all of the documentation that makes up the candidature is supplied and it is determined that the candidate meets the minimum standards required, they will then be invited to take a series of written and oral tests.
- The admission tests have a non-refundable administrative fee of € 160, which must be paid in cash at ISDE´s Secretariat on the same day the tests are taken, by bank transfer in ISD´s current account or payment with credit card via the secure payment platform (in these last two cases the proof of payment must be sent to the Admissions Department before the date of the tests).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.