Fully taught in English, the program prepares graduates who are professionally competent in English, and have acquired an in-depth understanding of literatures and cultures in English - i.e. British, North-American and postcolonial - as well as aspects of the history shaping those cultures.
- This English and American Studies program at University of Turin is a curriculum of the graduate degree program ("laurea magistrale") in Lingue e Letterature Moderne (LM-37).
- English Language/Linguistics
- English/Postcolonial Literature
- North American Literature
- North American History and Institutions
- Film and Multimedia
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Application period has ended
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Literature Linguistics View 21 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must have completed - prior to admission - at least a three-year university degree ("laurea o diploma universitario"). If issued abroad, the degree must come from an academically recognized institution, as per current regulations of admission to Italian universities.
- An international certification (see footnote for list of accepted certifications and minimum scores requirements), certifying at least a CEF B2 level of English language proficiency.
International2800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Turin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.