The computing sector is continuously evolving, so the need to develop and maintain your skills to ensure you remain at the leading-edge is essential. The Computer Science programme offered by the Wrexham Glyndwr University is specifically designed for graduates from computing disciplines to take the next step and hone their skills to meet contemporary industrial and commercial needs by studying essential core subjects and specialist, modern, in-demand areas.
This course is intended for graduates from computing disciplines who wish to update or focus their computing skills and competencies for effective work within the computing industry.
Successful completion of the course enables you to put greater focus on your future career in the field of commercial program development or the educational paths. You will have the knowledge and competence necessary to continue to develop professionally in the workplace. You might take the opportunity to progress to higher-level academic investigation.
It is expected that you will be able to gain employment at higher technical and managerial levels, develop particular specialist technical and consultative skills, and be capable of embarking upon Doctoral level study.
Previous students have found employment as:
- Software Developers
- Computing Consultants
- Continued Research to PhD level
- Teaching in 6th Form Colleges and Schools
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Future & Emerging Technology
- Networking Hardware and Software
- Networking Techniques & Technologies
- Commercial Website Design and Development (optional)
- Software Development - Object Oriented Programming
- Web and Mobile Application Development
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We advise international students to apply as early as possible to allow us sufficient time to process your application.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 598 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The standard entry requirement for these programmes is an honours degree of at least 2:2 classification in a Computer Science related subject area, or equivalent in any science-based degree with a strong computing and/or engineering element.
- In some cases applicants with substantial commercial or industrial experience can be accepted, subject to interview and references.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5750 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.