The master program in Biomedical Technologies at the University of Tübingen is an excellent choice for students seeking advanced academic and application-oriented research training in emerging fields of Biomedical Technologies integrating the excellent focus areas of Implantology, Bioimaging and Nanoanalytics/Interfaces.
The trainings are offered by experts in basic as well as clinical sciences and provide a comprehensive overview of the area.
The program provides:
- Lectures and modules embedded in a modern technological and medical environment and supported by an interdisciplinary team of internationally well-known and distinguished scientists.
- Excellent study conditions in small training groups with individual contact to researchers and clinicians.
- Close cooperation with more than 40 universities all over the world, which offers the option to complete a practical work experience or to write the master thesis abroad.
- Furthermore, close interaction with companies and research institutes in Medical Technologies and Biomedical Technologies secures a competence-based study program, practical experiences and the enclosure of researchers from industry in lectures.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medtec innovation
- Medical Ultrasound
- Medical Phnysics and Radiation Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Bioinformatics View 29 other Masters in Bioinformatics in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In addition to the completed application form, the minimum graduate admission requirements are:
- a Bachelor’s degree/first degree in Medical Technologies or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution with 180 ECTS and with a final grade of at least 3,0 in the German grading system; equivalence is tested by the selection committee.
- official evidence of English language proficiency
- an “Allgemeine Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (HZB)” i.e. a general qualification for university entrance. Foreign certificates must be verified by the relevant public authority as comparable;
- a curriculum vitae (CV)
- a letter of motivation (a maximum of 1 A4 page)
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Tübingen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.