The Architecture and Design course from Nottingham Trent University is aimed at professionals working in a related industry, or graduates with a related honours degree. You'll develop the skills and gain the experience to pursue a career in art, design and architectural practices. Recent graduate roles have included interior designers, retail designers and roles in design firms and consultancies, both in the UK and overseas.
Careers and employability
This course is suitable for professionals working in a related industry looking to progress or specialise in their career, and for graduates with a related honours degree.
- Where do MA Interior Architecture and Design graduates from NTU work?
The course’s multidisciplinary approach will open doors for you to work in a variety of roles within art, design and architectural practices.
Recent graduate roles have included interior designer, retail designer, and various other roles in design firms and consultancies in the UK and overseas.
Our MA Interior Architecture and Design course has been designed to maximise the employability prospects of our graduates, equipping you with professional skills as well as enhancing and developing your design skills, technical knowledge and ability to communicate your ideas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Studio for Interior Architecture and Design
- Technical Communication for Interior Architecture and Design
- Research Methods for Interior Architecture and Design
- Major Study Project for the Designed Environment
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
We would recommend applying as soon as you are able as we may close the course if it is full.
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 241 other Masters in Architecture in United Kingdom
- 2.2 honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant (cognate or semi-cognate) discipline, including, but not limited to: architecture, interior architecture and design, or building surveying.
- Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
International15500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK / EU: £4,250 per year
- International: £7,750 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.