This Systems Engineering and Engineering Management course extends the structure of the previous course Electronic Systems and Engineering Management that has been offered since 1998.
All lessons take place in Soest/Germany. The University Division of Soest is a rather small but efficient unit. Consequently, students enjoy a very close supervision by their professors with whom they practice an almost family-like relationship.
The entire course can be completed within three semesters. The first two semester contain in total eight taught modules. The final master thesis can be started two months prior to the start of the 3rd semester, so that the full course can be completed in even less than three semesters.
Beginning of course
The course from South Westphalia University of Applied Sciences can be started either in Summer term (March/April) or winter term (September/October), depending on the need of the prospective student. The course has an intake each semester.
- Pathway Electronic Systems:
- Signal Processing,
- Systems Engineering,
- Technical Publications and Presentations,
- Business in Engineering
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Engineering Management View 32 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The necessary qualification for the study course Systems Engineering and Engineering Management has to be proven by having successfully completed:
- a degree (bachelor or diploma) in a course of studies of at least seven semesters
- or a bachelor´s degree in a course of studies of six semesters PLUS one semester of additional qualification according to the conditions of the Board of Examiners. Enrolment at the Fachhochschule Südwestfalen during this additional qualification is limited to one semester, with a final grade of at least »Good« or the equivalent ECTS-grade »A« or »B«
- Proof of English language proficiency: current TOEFL score of at least 575 (paper-based), 232 (computerbased), 90 (internet based); IELTS band 6.5 or english language proficiency exam at FH Südwestfalen.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 18 months.
Universities in the German federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia do not demand tuition fees.
Living costs for Hagen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.