The Sustainability and Environmental Management (Online) degree is offered at University of Derby .
As the scope of what is covered by environmental management broadens, by extension the skills environmental practitioners and managers are expected to have now includes social and financial skill sets such as corporate governance, making environmental business cases, communication and reporting, sustainable value chain and sustainable business management among others.
Following this shift in the sector, the need to acquire sustainability skills and training for environmental management practitioners has never been so important.
Upon completion of this programme, you will be equipped with the skills needed to improve the culture of sustainability within your organisation. Additionally, through enhancing your communication, employability and digital skills, you will be well placed to perform better in your current role, seek a promotion or secure a new job.
If you wish to further your studies, you may choose to progress onto a PhD or other research degree in environmental management or sustainability within the university or elsewhere.
This programme is accredited by the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) and the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Environmental Policy and Law
- Sustainable Business Management
- Tools for delivering sustainable solutions to Environmental Problems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Environmental Management Ecology View 25 other Masters in Environmental Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You will normally need an undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2). A science or related degree is preferred but a range of degrees will be considered.
- If you don’t have this qualification but do have extensive and relevant work experience at an appropriate level, we welcome your application.
- You must provide a CV detailing your academic and work experience and a reference from your workplace or the institution where you undertook your previous study. This information should be included as part of your online application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2715 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8145 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA2715 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8145 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 36 months.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.