The Management course from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School offers a very solid foundation in the key areas of management/business. Students are encouraged to nurture their creativity, cultivate their analytical capabilities and strengthen their capacity to work well in teams.
On successful completion of this course, graduates should be well placed to begin their career within any organisational or business context.
The graduates, who possess cross-disciplinary skills, are highly valued by employers today. They are employed in both multinational organisations and small- and medium-size enterprises in a variety of roles and functions.
Potential careers for our graduates include:
- Management Consulting Analyst
- Account Manager
- Business Analyst
- Portfolio Administrator
- Supply / Demand Planner
- Lead Development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting Information for Managers
- Corporate Finance
- Business and Financial Environments
- Developing Cultural Competencies
- Human Resource Management
- Global Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 110 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- You must have a minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent). Applications are invited from graduates with non-business primary degrees keen to pursue a career in business or those who wish to obtain a business qualification, or
- Applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements may be considered on a case by case basis, dependent on work experience and/or other qualifications.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.