The Finance and Accounting with ACCA Qualification MA course at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) develops competencies that enable, after having done internship, work as an expert or manager in a given field of finance or accounting or business self-employment as well as obtaining certified/licensed qualifications in Poland and abroad. They also prepare students to take up the third-cycle studies.
- Comprehend, at an in-depth level, selected facts and processes taking place in the economy and the society, as well as the related research methods and theories constituting advanced general knowledge in the discipline of social sciences.
- Gain the theoretical foundation of key problems and aspects in the field of advanced specialist knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Understand the practical aspects of interpretation and application of advanced principles of financial accounting.
- Learn how to identify, interpret, and explain complex financial phenomena and processes, formulate and solve complex and non-standard problems in the area of finance and accounting in unpredictable circumstances.
- Be able to make thorough financial analyses, calculate investment effectiveness, and estimate the level of financial risk and formulate conclusions and recommendations of these bases.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Econometrics
- Managerial Economics
- Development Economics
- Public Sector Economics
- Business Ethics
- Financial Engineering
- Monetary Policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 23 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Signed application form printed from the on-line registration system;
- ID card or passport (for inspection only);
- Document confirming the knowledge of English;
- Educational document entitling you to apply for admission to studies. If your educational document was issued by a non-Polish institution, it should also be:
- Legalised or endorsed with an apostille – not applicable in the case of IB and EB diplomas, as well as documents issued in any of the EU, EFTA or OECD member states.
- Translated into Polish or English by a certified translator – not applicable in the case of documents issued in one of these languages.
- In the case of a foreign secondary school leaving certificate, it should also be recognized by one of the Polish Education Superintendents – this requirement does not apply to IB and EB diplomas, documents issued in any of the EU, EFTA or OECD member states, as well as in China, Belarus, Ukraine and Libya.
International5100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2550 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2550 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.