At the Strategy and International Management (SIM) programme at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) you will be enabled to create and develop a purposeful career journey and unleash your full potential.
As a SIM graduate, you will be optimally equipped for filling top positions in management, consulting, financial services or entrepreneurship. It is common for students to have a few offers to choose from before graduation, with top average starting salaries.
During the programme you will be encouraged to unleash your full potential and define the career path you were destined for. The different aspects of the SIM curriculum, as well as the exclusive career enhancing initiatives, will enable you to create your own purposeful career journey.
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Research in Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Organisational Behaviour and Change
- Business Model Innovation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Strategic Management View 13 other Masters in Strategic Management in Switzerland
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
If you have one of the following degrees, then you can apply directly for the Master's program:
- University Bachelor's degree in a similar subject
- A degree is considered to be similar if at least 30 ECTS credit points have been awarded in law subjects.
- Consecutive university Master's degree
- Bachelor's and Master's Degree programs must have been completed in the same discipline (consecutively) and amount to at least 270 ECTS credit points together. You must provide evidence that you have taken 30 ECTS credit points in law subjects over the entire course.
- average grade
- study qualification test (optional)
- university and curriculum of the degree program
- extracurricular activities an
- written and an oral examination before being admitted
- intercultural mobility
- letter of motivation
International6824 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3412 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National2930 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1465 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 1429 - National
- CHF 3329 - International
Living costs for St. Gallen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.