At the Strategy and International Management (SIM) programme at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) you will be enabled to create and develop a purposeful career journey and unleash your full potential.
As a SIM graduate, you will be optimally equipped for filling top positions in management, consulting, financial services or entrepreneurship. It is common for students to have a few offers to choose from before graduation, with top average starting salaries.
During the programme you will be encouraged to unleash your full potential and define the career path you were destined for. The different aspects of the SIM curriculum, as well as the exclusive career enhancing initiatives, will enable you to create your own purposeful career journey.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- International Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Research in Management
- Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Organisational Behaviour and Change
- Business Model Innovation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Strategic Management View 57 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- University Bachelor's degree in Economic Sciences (at least 60 ECTS credit points in the economic core areas Business Administration and Economics and also at least 6 ECTS credit points in Mathematics/Statistics)
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from a recognised university of applied sciences with a minimum average grade of 5.00 (Swiss grading) or 2.00 (German or Austrian grading) in the degree certificate (at least 90 ECTS credit points in the core areas Business Administration, Economics, Law and Mathematics/Statistics; thereof 45 ECTS credit points in Business Administration).
International6180 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3090 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA2652 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1326 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- CHF 1429 - National
- CHF 3329 - International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.