Graduates work nationally and internationally in industrial research and development, for example, in the materials, chemical, and semiconductor industries, high-tech areas such as sustainable technologies, process innovation, and information technology, and research and teaching facilities at universities and other research institutions.
Content of the Advanced Materials Sciences program offered by Graz University of Technology (TU Graz) :
- You will learn about the production, processing, characterization, modeling and application of materials in an interdisciplinary way.
- You will learn how to apply complex scientific methods used in the fields of physics, chemistry and materials science.
- You may choose one of the following areas of specialization:
- Metallic and ceramic materials
- Semiconductor process technology and nanotechnology
- Bio-based materials
- You learn to work together in project teams in an interdisciplinary and problem-solving oriented way.
- You document and present your results and strategies using state-of-the-art communication and presentation techniques.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Business Economics
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Environmental Systems Sciences / Natural Sciences-Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 11 other Masters in Physics in Austria
Graduates of all other degree programmes offered at the TU Graz or, in the case of a NAWI Graz programme, the University of Graz, also do not have to undergo the admission procedure. You can apply for admission at the Registration Office.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 363.36 Euro in the general admission period
- 399.70 Euro in the additional admission period
- 726.72 Euro for non-EU foreign nationals
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.