This MSc in Project Management from UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School prepares you for a career in management of projects in different industries and types of organisations.
Real-life case examples and group projects are used as examples to reinforce your understanding.
You will also be given the opportunity to carry out projects with various types of organisations and experience the reality of achieving the project goals and managing different stakeholders, using the knowledge as well as tools and techniques acquired during the course.
The skills you will develop and practice will open doors for you in a wide range of industries and fields of work. From existing projects to the implementation of new products, facilities, infrastructure, organisational change, technological change, all are achieved through projects and need skills and knowledge of management of projects.
As a graduate of the MSc in Project Management, you will be equipped to manage projects in a variety of areas, such as business change, as well as new products, facilities, and technology.
Graduates from this programme were employed after 6 months across a range of industry sectors.
Potential careers for our graduates include:
- Programme Planner
- Project Engineer
- Development Manager
- Management Consultant
- Infrastructure Development
More informationVisit official programme website
- The Project Management Lifecycle
- Projects and Organisational Dynamics
- Business Strategy
- Project Scope and Feasibility Evaluation
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 21 other Masters in Project Management in Ireland
- A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in in Business / Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering, Social Science, Economics, Science, Physics, Architecture or a related discipline, or
- A primary degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of three years’ relevant business work experience.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.