With a Master of Science in Industrial IT and Automation at University of South-Eastern Norway you get an education that opens a variety of career opportunities. The field of work spans several topics, from engineering cybernetics, modelling and data science to software engineering.
The student environment is good, offering good facilities and close contact with the teachers. The academic community is strong, and the degree can qualify for further PhD studies at USN, or at other universities.
Examples of work fields:
- Process industry
- Energy systems
- Vehicle control
- Building automation
- The oil and gas industry
- Software development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Control Engineering
- Hard/Soft Sensors in Process Measurement
- Modelling of Dynamic Systems
- Multivariate Data Analysis
- Project Management and Cost Engineering
- Scientific Computing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesComputer Sciences IT Security View 20 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Norway
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronicals or Computer Science (related programmes may also be accepted)
- Mathematics at the level of Mathematics III (at USN), or the equivalent
- Passed a bachelor course in Control Theory (Knowledge about Closed Control Loops and PID controllers)
- Passed a bachelor course in Programming Language
- Passed a bachelor course in Electro/Electronics (Knowledge about resistors, capacitors, inductors and transistors)
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of Passport
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.