The Pharmaceutical Validation Technology course is offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology.
Graduates of the course are well equipped to take up positions as validation professionals and managers in the pharmaceutical and related industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Process Validation - general
- Process Validation - Primary/Bulk /API
- Process Validation - Secondary/Finished
- Process Validation - Aseptic and Biotechnology
- Analytical Method Validation
- Cleaning Validation
- Equipment Qualification - general
- Equipment Qualification - Utilities
- Equipment Qualification - Non Aseptic
- Equipment Qualification - Aseptic and Biotechnology
- Computer Systems Validation
- Packaging Validation
- Honours bachelor degree in chemistry or related discipline at 2:2 grade or higher or equivalent qualification. Applicants for the part-time course should be employed in a relevant industrial sector. Selection may be by interview.
EU/EEA2835 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2835 EUR per year during 24 months.
- €2,835 Year 1
- €2,835 Year 2
- €135 Year 3
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.