You'll learn from research-active academics with extensive industry experience in a range of international business contexts. The approach to learning and teaching on the International Business program at Leeds Trinity University is based on contemporary international business concepts and case studies, and they'll work with you to develop analytical approaches needed to solve complex problems and implementing appropriate solutions.
You'll look at increasing significance of the global/local market place, including traditional export/import operations, international expansion, and e-commerce. You'll understand international customers and their requirements, focusing on customer relationship management, customer service and cross-cultural management issues associated with diverse international business teams. And you'll learn about International Business strategy development, including acquisitions, international partnerships, global supply chains, and joint ventures.
By the time you graduate, you'll have developed:
- advanced knowledge of organizations, their management and the fast-changing international
- your ability to apply knowledge and understanding of international business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management practice
- a wide array of professional skills that will enhance your employability, such as communication/presentation, teamwork, leadership, problem-solving, analysis, and decision-making
- lifelong learning skills that will enable you to work with self-direction and originality to contribute to business and society at large
Our lecturers are experienced practitioners who have held senior business, management and marketing positions in businesses and enterprises across the world.
They have worked in senior management positions for multi-national enterprises, senior marketing positions for international brands, and they’ve been managing partners and company directors for accounting and auditing firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Professional Development
- International Business
- Operations and Global Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing and Management
- Corporate and International Strategy
- Business Research
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 537 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
- Leeds Trinity University is committed to recruiting students with talent and potential and who we feel will benefit greatly from their academic and non-academic experiences here. We treat every application on its own merits; we value highly the experience you illustrate in your personal statement.
- The following information is designed to give you a general overview of the qualifications we accept. If you are taking qualifications that are not included below, please contact our Admissions Office who will be happy to advise you.
International12500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Leeds
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.