We offer a master degree in English Language for International Trade at Universitat Jaume I (UJI). Companies have often spoken to us about this issue, and from the outset our proposal has always been, and continues to be, to offer them a clear and decisive response.
This is the fourteenth year the course has been taught. It has been a remarkable success in terms of the number of students enrolled, and their subsequent incorporation in the labour market.
This has led the Universitat Jaume I and the master's degree coordination team to take a further step forward and, once again this year, launch the programme as a university degree with its traditional content, which has worked so well in previous editions, updated to include new work areas that will enhance the training of present and future professionals.
- When designing the syllabus of the Master's Degree in English Language for International Trade (ELIT), we continued to work closely with companies in the province of Castelló. We asked them about their real needs, for which we aimed to find solutions and to improve the training our students receive.
- The managerial staff of these companies are precisely those who have the best knowledge of the characteristics that future (or present) professionals joining their organisation must have, or need to improve. We will continue working to train students so that they can have the best opportunities for successful recruitment by international trade departments.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The study program is in English language. Therefore, a TOEFL certificate (minimum 500 points, paper-based), or equivalent, is required. Equivalent can be a certificate from other institutions such as IELTS (academics), a previous Bachelors or Masters program entirely taught in English (to be documented), or English as mother tongue.
- Bachelor diploma including a grade transcript of records, certified (translated to English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French) copy (additionally Masters or other diplomas, if applicable) if English is not the mother tongue: English language proof – (TOEFL, score > 500, paper-based (or equivalent, see above), certified (translated to English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French) copy
- Motivation letter
- European format CV (see template)
- Recommentation letters (minimum of 2)
- Proof of nationality (certified copy of passport)
- List with reference names
International2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
EU/EEA2340 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39 EUR per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Castellón de la Plana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.