The Energy Management programme offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology will enhance the present and future effectiveness of managers, engineers and scientists by providing an opportunity to study the theory and practice of current developments, laws, standards, technologies, management, economics and finance, associated with European energy and environmental issues. Graduates from the programme will be effective managers of environmental technology with an in-depth awarenesss of resource management under financial and environmental constraints.
The programme is designed primarily for engineers, but will also be of interest to scientists , managers and multi-discipline professionals such as environment health officers, architects and planning officers.
There is a formal examination and a list of assignments to be completed for each course module. The project will be assessed on the basis of the work undertaken, an oral presentation and a written report on this work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business (Organisational Behaviour)
- Law (Business Law)
- Financial Decision Making
- Energy Supply
- Energy Conversion and Use
- Energy Management Principles and Practice
- Business (strategic Management)
- Law (Energy & Environment Law and Policy)
- Financial Management
- Wind Energy for Electricity Supply
- Advanced Energy Systems
- Sustainable Building Design
- Power System Analysis
- Embedded Generation
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Biomass Technology / Bio fuels for Transport
- Energy Control Systems
- Low Energy Lighting Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 110 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
- Standard applications: at least a 2.2 award in an Honours Bachelor of Engineering Degree will normally permit direct access to Stage 1.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 overall, nothing less than 6 in each component.
- Non-Standard applications: Applicants holding a qualification or combination of qualifications deemed by the Institute as being of equivalent standard to the above when taken in conjunction with relevant work experience may also be considered.
International230 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per module during 36 months.
EU/EEA230 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 EUR per module during 36 months.
- €230 - 5 ECT Module
- €460 - 10 ECT Module
- €920 - Dissertation
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.