This Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs programme at Institute of Technology Carlow is essential to meet the needs of the Irish pharmaceutical industry. All programme modules have been chosen and designed on the basis of leading industry advice and consultation and also meet the requirements of regulatory companies in sourcing regulatory and quality assurance personnel.
The programme enables existing regulatory affairs personnel in the pharmaceutical regulatory industry to understand all current diagnostic and medical device regulations and develop the necessary skills to work successfully in the dynamic world of regulatory affairs.
The programme will also enable the graduate to develop a set of transferable skills to directly meet the requirements of a broad range of future employers including information technology, written and verbal communication skills, team working, independent research skills, data analysis and critical thinking. Teaching will involve traditional lectures supported and complemented by a managed learning environment incorporating elearning, discussion boards, and moderated online debates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life-cycle Management, Vigilance, Surveillance and Risk management
- Pharmaceutical Technology Regulatory Affairs
- Non-Clinical and Clinical Evaluation of Pharmaceutical Technologies
- Principles of Discovery of medicines and Development Planning
- Research methods and Technical Report Writing
- Special Populations and Biologicals and Advanced Therapies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPharmacy View 24 other Masters in Pharmacy in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have an honours degree in a related subject
- If English is not your first language, a minimum score 6.0 IELTS or equivalent is required for all postgraduate programmes
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.