Drawing on best practise from Ireland and abroad, the Information Technology Management programme at Institute of Technology Carlow is designed to meet current industry needs and is aimed at developing academic knowledge and practical skills in areas such as:
- IT management
- Leadership strategies and techniques
- IT related project management and tools
- Operational and resource management of data and information systems
- Data security.
The programme at Institute of Technology Carlow will also build on participants professional and personal skills in areas such as presentation skills, communication skills for IT systems development and integration and critical thinking around the design, rollout and implementation and management of IT systems in industry. This programme brings together all the skill sets required in a progressive IT Manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership & Strategy
- Innovation Management
- Technology Integration & Project Management
- Information Security Management
- Data & Information Systems Management
- Vendor & Service Management
- Research Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 22 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have an honours degree in a related subject
- If English is not your first language, a minimum score 6.0 IELTS or equivalent is required for all postgraduate programmes
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11250 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.