The Environmental Health and Safety course is offered by Dublin Institute Of Technology
Graduates are expected to be employed within manufacturing, technology, public and private sectors, chemical, environmental and associated industries in a variety of health, hygiene, safety, fire, food, quality, regulatory, consultancy and related roles.
Assessment methods include essays, reports, case studies and a dissertation. There are no examinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Building Assessment
- Occupational Hygiene
- Fire Safety
- Food Safety
- Environmental Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 141 other Masters in Health Sciences in Ireland
- An honours bachelor degree (2.2 grade or higher) or equivalent in a Science, Engineering, Technology, Construction, Environmental Health or related discipline. Eligible candidates may be interviewed.
- This MSc level programme, routinely engages in class based discussions using real life scenarios covering a wide variety of knowledge domains including law, engineering, science and psychology. Presentation skills are therefore required as candidates will be expected to debate with their colleagues and lecturers on a wide variety of risk related issues.
- Students will also need to show excellent communication skills within a risk related work environment.
International14500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.