The master program in Mechatronics at FH Aachen - University of Applied Sciences is mostly taught in English. More than 70% of the students come from abroad. This creates a very international atmosphere and gives the students the chance to work in international teams and gain many intercultural experiences.The Master of Science program in Mechatronics is an interdisciplinary 4 semester (i.e. 2 year) study program intended forstudents with a qualified Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or related fields. It is a joint effort by the departments of Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (FB 8), Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (FB5) and Aerospace Engineering (FB6) and provides a broad industrially oriented technical knowledge in mechatronic principles, components and system design.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- MEMS / Microtechnology
- Analog and Digital Control Technology
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Systems Engineering
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The three-semester Master Mechatronics program is only open for applicants who have successfully finished their studies in Mechatronics (with a volume of 210 credit points in total) with a bachelor degree (as e.g. offered at the FH Aachen).
- Due to the fact that students graduate with different basics from their bachelor studies in Mechatronics, each application is checked for admission to the 3-semester master Mechatronics program.
International19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA19500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Aachen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.