Logistics and supply chain management are booming and world trade growth drivers. They offer excellent international career opportunities and financial prospects. Specialized topics represent more than half of the curriculum.
The teaching method includes both case- and project-based learning, excursions, business simulations, integrated internships, and regular interaction with industry professionals. Practical relevance is the MSc in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Kühne Logistics University (KLU) core.
Our Career Services offers a unique program that targets your personal development and your contacts with future employers. Our International Office paves the way for your semester abroad and our Program Management ensures that your course of study meets our quality standards and runs as smoothly as possible. Upon acceptance, we will help you organize your journey to Hamburg and continue to assist you throughout this process.
- Analytical Methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Applied Research Methods
- Business Analytics and Econometrics
- Business Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Capstone Project
- Data Science
- Economics of Digital Transformation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Recommended application deadline, non-EU applicants: March 31
- Application deadline: July 15
Optional fast track in three semesters (bachelor’s degree = 210 ECTS)
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Transport Management View 10 other Masters in Transport Management in Germany
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or college
- Proof of English language proficiency
- The bachelor’s degree must comprise at least 180 ECTS for the standard track or 210 ECTS for the fast track. Applicants for the fast track must have done at least one academic term abroad during their previous university study. Equally possible is to prove an internship abroad, which was officially part of the Bachelor's degree program. We require a degree in business or economics, but will consider other fields such as industrial engineering, business informatics, and mathematics if your bachelor's degree contains a sufficient number of courses (at least four) in business administration or economics.
International12960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6480 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12960 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6480 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Standard track: 6480 EUR
Fast track: 6980 EUR
KLU offers a limited number of merit-based scholarships for exceptional applicants for our BSc and MSc programs. Successful applicants will receive a scholarship for the tuition fees for their entire program of 50-100%. For all of our merit-based scholarships, the requirements below apply.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.