The Human Resource Management (Top Up) programme at London School of International Business is designed for those who want to pursue senior level careers in human resource management (HRM) and covers essential skills for your professional development and future career. Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a business issue from an HR perspective
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 59 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to apply you should have either:
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification, or
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- 12 Months - GBP £7700
- 18 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.