Along-with international focus, you’ll gain essential knowledge to become a HR professional. The programme gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. The programme is relevant, flexible, delivered 100% online and has been ranked as a valuable investment with majority of our students rating it high in terms of return on investment and programme content. Key facts: Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1; State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support. Fully recognised and globally accepted Degree. The Human Resource Management (Top Up) programme offered by the London School of International Business is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of todays business world over. With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
- Cost effective - Typically UK Degree starts from GBP £18000 per annum, but with online study, you can enjoy saving more than 60% on your educational investment.
- Practical Content - The coursework is immediately applicable to the careers, and you can earn long-term gains including increase in salary and promotions
- Study anytime, anywhere - You don't have to attend a College campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world. You can download & submit assignments.
- Assessments - Assessment is via assignment submission
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureStage 1: (Delivered by LSIB)
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a business issue from an HR perspective
- (Successful completion of Stage 1 leads to progression to Stage 2)
- Research Methods for Business Management
- Dissertation Project
- (Successful completion of Stage 2 leads to award of Degree by the university)
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 48 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
24 months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.