In the Environment degree offered by Griffith University you will develop the ability to work in multidisciplinary teams, to contribute to policy-making processes and to run environmental management systems.
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Economics and Policy
- Environmental Planning
- Environmental Protection
- Sustainable Business
- Climate Change Adaptation: You will be equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to work in the areas of environmental climate change and policy-making. You may find work in the public sector, business or community organisations as an environmental assessment officer, project officer, project manager or policy officer.
- Economics and Policy: Addressing the challenge of sustainability has created employment opportunities in environmental economics and policy making across the business, government and community sectors. You may find work as a policy officer, policy advisor, environmental assessment officer or management consultant.
- Environmental Protection: You will be equipped with the essential skills in environmental protection policy and practice needed to work in consulting firms and in government agencies, such as the Department of Natural Resources and Mines, and the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service. Your work will be focused on improving environmental management, quarantine and biosecurity outcomes in careers such as environmental monitoring and compliance officer, environmental assessment officer or project officer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environment and Development
- Environmental Economics
- Environmental Pollution
- Environmental Management
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Environmental Sciences View 66 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Australia
- a Bachelor degree from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with applicants normally having achieved a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale) in the Bachelor degree
- OR a Bachelor degree in Environmental Science from a recognised University with applicants normally having achieved a minimum GPA of 4.5 (using a 7.0 scale) in the Bachelor degree
- OR the Graduate Certificate in Environment
- OR a Bachelor Honours degree in Environmental Science from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing (these students will be eligible for 80 credit points of advanced standing towards the program).
International29500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 AUD per year during 12 months.
National27000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.