The Master of Sports Science from the University Teknologi Mara offers students advance courses in sports and exercise physiology, biomechanics, nutrition, human motor control, psychology and the principles of high performance sciences.
The programme consists of a specialized coursework and integrated research. At the end of the programme, students are expected to apply current scientific academic and research knowledge, and practical experiences in the related areas of studies to pursue a career in sports and exercise science.
- Research Methodology
- Psychology Enhancement for Sports
- Human Motor System
- Research Application in Sport and Exercise
- Sports Physiology
- High Performance Conditioning
- Biomechanics of Human Performance
- Nutrition for Peak Sport Performance
- Exercise Programming and Fitness Evaluation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 178 other Masters in Health Sciences in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 4840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.