To establish UiTM as a premier university of outstanding scholarship and academic excellence capable of providing leadership to Bumiputeras’s dynamic involvement in all professional fields of world-class standards in order to produce globally competitive graduates of sound ethical standing.
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of Bumiputeras in all fields of study through professional programmes, research work and community service based on moral values and professional ethics.
Every individual has the ability to attain excellence through the transfer of knowledge and assimilation of moral values so as to become professional graduates capable of developing knowledge, self, society and nation.
- To provide maximum opportunities for bumiputeras to pursue professionally-recognised programmes of study in science, technology, industry, business, arts and humanities.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study relevant to current market needs and customer demands, and in line with policies of national development.
- To establish a human resource development programme as a tool for the assimilation of a value system within the university community.
- To ensure that UiTM graduates are adequately prepared to join the local as well as the global workforce.
- To establish UiTM as a centre of excellence that is accountable for the effective and efficient management of its human resources, finances and assets in order to achieve its educational objectives, while playing its role as a catalyst in community development.
Media and Information Warfare programme is offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara.
- Theories on Media, Information Warfare and Perception Management
- Media Technology & Information System
- Public Diplomacy, Propaganda and Psychology of Operations
- Research Methodology
- Media Warfare Psychology
- War, Religion and Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media View 7 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International1900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 950 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 472 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
- National Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 1958
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 3940
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.