The Master of Science in Pharmaceutics (Research) programme from Universiti Teknologi Mara program emphasizes basic as well as applied research in drug delivery and targeting, utilizing pharmaceutics, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
It aims to help students develop the necessary knowledge and practical skills to work in various areas within the pharmaceutical industry, including formulation, regulatory, and analytical services.
Students will have the idea on the drug development process and would be able to solve common pharmaceutical problems by critically evaluating the scientific literature.
The examples of MSc projects include understanding the mechanistic pathway of levodopa loaded chitosan and designing pharmacokinetics and therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) software applications.
- Chemistry of Natural Products
- Nutraceutics / Cosmeceutics Pharmaceutics (Tabletting, encapsulation and nanoparticles)
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacy Informatics
- Pharmacy Management
- Pharmacy Practice (Clinical Pharmacy and Community Pharmacy)
- Sports Pharmacy
- Traditional and Complementary Medicine
- Psychosocial Pharmacy & Public Health
- Computational Biology/Bioinformatics
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPharmacy View 11 other Masters in Pharmacy in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International2484 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1242 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 5150
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.