The Master of Business Analytics at Macau University of Science & Technology aims to equip students with knowledge and tools that can help them derive useful information from business data and utilize the information intelligently in making faster and more effective business decisions.
- Graduates from this program have a lot of job opportunities, such as finance, insurance, e-commerce, advanced business consulting, supply chain, hotel, tourism, marketing, retailing, logistics, and other service industries.
- Business analytics is a popular cross-subject with the rapid development of big data, based on e-commerce, statistics, and quantitative methods.
- Our MSBA has the following characteristics. Firstly, so far it is the unique one in Macau. Secondly, compared to those provided by the universities in Hong Kong (so far only The Chinese University of Hong Kong provides one similar program with one year duration), our MSBA has the duration of two years, provides more substantial and up-to-date courses (e.g., game theory, supply chain finance), and arrange the professors in this area to supervise the thesis.
- Thirdly, in contrast with those from the universities in Mainland, we adopt textbooks in English and provide bilingual teaching in both English and Chinese. Finally, with respect to those from USA and Europe, our MSBA has more focus on lab training, and is much closer to practice.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International9656 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19313 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
MOP 154,725- international
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.