This Management Studies program from Macau University of Science & Technology not only pay attention to the teaching of the management theory and the cultivation of the ability of management research, but also focus on the cultivation of the ability to solve the practical problem encountered in corporate management, and emphasize the guide of necessary team spirit and coordination ability required by the work of management research.
- Talents cultivated both have solid management theoretical basis, researching ability and practical management skills, who are able to engage in the work of research, training and practice of management in various fields.
- This program is also preparatory program for cultivating Doctor of Philosophy in Management.
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Decision Methods
- Advanced Human Resources Management
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Studies & Classics View 4 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Macao (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International12553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25107 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National43500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87000 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
MOP 201,143- international
Living costs for Macao
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.