About the programme
The Master of Plant Biotechnology at the University Teknologi Mara provides graduates with the advanced knowledge and capabilities to deal with complex scientific problems related to plantation and agrotechnology areas.
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Biotechnology for Plantation Crops
- Biotechnology Management
- Advanced Plant Biotechnology
- Biosafety and Bioethics in Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiotechnology Botany Bioinformatics & Biostatistics View 7 other Masters in Bioinformatics & Biostatistics in Malaysia
- Bachelor of Science (Hons.) from UiTM in a related and appropriate area of specialization with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent from other recognized universities approved by UiTM with minimum CGPA of 2.75.
- A candidate applying for admission into this programme is required to submit a research proposal to the faculty. The acceptance of a candidate shall be at the discretion of the UiTM Senate, whose decision shall be final
International2050 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1025 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM): 4,840
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.