About the Geotechnical Engineering Masters of Science programme from Universiti Teknologi Mara
To nurture capable and competent specialist in geotechnical engineering who uphold sustainable development philosophy of the nation through creative and innovative process of teaching and learning, research based and professional ethics to support future needs of the national and global agenda.
The programme consists of core and elective courses including Research Methodology, Sustainability Management, and Financial Management for Engineers, Advanced Soil Mechanics, Advanced Foundation Engineering, Ground Investigation, Ground Stabilization, Advanced Rock Engineering, Geotechnical Numerical Modelling, Pavement Analysis and Mix Design, Traffic Management and Highway Capacity, Highway Geometric and Safety Engineering, Transport Planning and Operations and Research Project.
Graduates can augment their skills to increase their marketability in the related areas with the enhanced their knowledge and ability that they have acquired from this programme.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methodology
- Sustainability Management
- Financial Management for Engineers
- Risk Management
- Ground Exploration
- Ground Stabilization
- Advanced Rock Engineering
- Geotechnical Numerical Modelling
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Advanced Foundation Engineering
- Pavement Analysis and Mix Design
- Traffic Management and Highway Capacity
- Highway Geometric and Safety Engineering
- Transport Planning and Operations
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 22 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Malaysia
- Photocopy of Passport - Front page (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate - application for master program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Bachelor & Master Degree certificates - application for PhD program (must be certified as true copy)
- Photocopy of Examination/Academic Tanscripts (must be certified as true copy)
- Referee Reports – 2 referees
- Application for Master or PhD by research must include a research proposal
- Checklist for the required documents
International2336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1168 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
International Tuition Fees Per semester (RM):4,840
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.