The Public Health in Nutrition program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences will give graduate the specialist scientific knowledge and practical skills to take an active role in public health promotion considering social needs and possibilities and preserve human and social values. Training in statistics, epidemiology, research methods, nutritional assessment and program design will enhance graduate professional skills and competencies consistent with high philosophy for providing globally skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the program website.
- A satisfactory academic record: Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program. However, competitive applicants have the GPA of 3.00 or above
- B.Sc. and secondary school or equivalent certificates for the applicants of M.Sc. degree
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): This includes your personal information as well as your education background and work experience
- Cover Letter: This letter demonstrates which program you are deciding to apply for.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Scanned copy of the main page of your passport in high quality in any graphic format (PDF, JPEG, and PNG)
- Passport-size photo
- Language requirements: Evidence of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 533, 72 and 5.5 respectively
International2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.