The Physical Therapy program of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences is intended to provide the necessary education for clinical practice and research. The program will take more than two years, i.e. five semesters in 30 months, to be completed. The graduates can offer important services to their patients, including prevention and management of pain, repair of physical impairments and disabilities by developing a treatment plan and using different modalities, therapeutic exercises, manual therapies and other related techniques.
The main mission of the program is educating physical therapists who are proficient in research, supervision, management, consultation, promotion of health, prevention of dysfunction and provision of care, based on the latest findings in Physical Therapy in order to be able to meet the needs of the our society. As such, the program promotes the acquisition of advanced academic knowledge, skills and behaviors that are essential for a primary health care provider in a complex and continually evolving health care environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- A satisfactory academic record: Applicants must obtain a record of transcripts from the institution they have attended. There is no minimum required GPA to secure admission to a graduate program. However, competitive applicants have the GPA of 3.00 or above
- B.Sc. and secondary school or equivalent certificates for the applicants of M.Sc. degree
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): This includes your personal information as well as your education background and work experience
- Cover Letter: This letter demonstrates which program you are deciding to apply for.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Scanned copy of the main page of your passport in high quality in any graphic format (PDF, JPEG, and PNG)
- Passport-size photo
- Language requirements: Evidence of English Proficiency on the TOEFL or IELTS tests. The minimum score for TOEFL PBT, TOEFL iBT and IELTS is 533, 72 and 5.5 respectively
International2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National2000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.