About The Master of Computer Networking programme offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara
The program offers an education based on key concept and advanced principles required to analyze, design, develop and manage future networking systems and understand current and future technologies.
At the end of the program students are expected to develop professional attitudes and technical skills necessary to progress in the rapidly evolving field of networking technologies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Network Design and Management
- High Speed Networks
- Network Performance Modeling
- Mobile Computing Technology
- Advanced Wireless Networks
- Advanced Network Security
- Advanced Network Programming
- Research Methods in Computing
- Advanced Internetwork Technologies
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications for postgraduate studies are open throughtout the year with no closing dates but, there are still cut-off date which are as below:
September Intake - 30 May (Current year)
March Intake - 30 November (Previous year)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 16 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Malaysia
- A Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of CGPA 2.75 or its equivalent; OR
- Bachelor Degree qualification or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and does not meet CGPA 2.75 acceptable subject to stringent internal appraisal process; OR
- Bachelor Degree qualification with CGPA less than 2.50 or its equivalent, can be accepted, with a minimum of five (5) years working experience in the relevant field; OR
- Has certificate of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) for entry into graduate program.
International2242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3364 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1393 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- National Tuition Fees Per total (RM): 6058
- International Tuition Fees Per total (RM): 14,630
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.