Students at Retail Business Management from Cape Peninsula University of Technology contribute significantly to the industry through the understanding, application and evaluation of existing and new knowledge.
CareersGraduates follow high-level management careers in the retail and wholesale sectors, such as category management, regional or national management, or international business management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Retail Management
- Economics Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Retail Management View 91 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A BTech or an equivalent four-year qualification in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 EUR per year during 24 months.
National623 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 623 EUR per year during 24 months.
Estimated fee: 10815 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.