The Molecular Biology program offered at the Universiti Teknologi Mara objectives are to provide graduates with advanced knowledge, capabilities to deal with complex scientific problems and solve problems effectively in their respective fields while at the same time facilitates discovery and contribute new knowledge.
It is important that we always remember the vision, mission and aspirations of the founding members, so we can best live that spirit to drive the association forward. It is instructive that we remind ourselves the key work areas that have been identified:
- Information and academic exchange
- Technical consultation
- Project demonstration
- Quality standards
- Market service
- Education and training
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Activities in these key work areas must continuously be monitored, adapted or revised as per necessary, in-synch with advancements in science and technology, approach and regulations. Asia, being a vast continent with a plethora of needs and a multitude of stages of development, would require a concerted, well-thought-of and focused set of execution plan, not emerging as a piecemeal and reactive kind of way, but a geo-cultural-economically conscious approach in the long run.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry View 7 other Masters in Biology in Malaysia
- A Minimum Of A Second Class Honours Degree Or CGPA Of 2.75 In A Science-Related Field From UiTM Or Any Instituition Of Higher Learning Recognised By The UiTM Senate; Or
- A Bachelor's Degree With A CGPA Of Between 2.50 And 2.75 Can Be Considered Subject To Rigorous Internal Assessment; Or
- An Equivalent Qualification To An Honours Degree In A Science-Related Field Recognised By The UiTM Senate Together With Relevant Experience.
International2368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1184 USD per semester during 24 months.
- International Tuition Fees Per Semester (RM): 5,150
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.