For the thesis, the candidate is required to conduct the necessary literature review, undertake the research, analyse the results, write the report and communicate the results at an oral defense.
This work need not necessarily be original research, but should be a new application of ideas. The student should identify the research problem in consultation with the supervisor, which normally takes place in the second semester.
The student should register for the thesis in the third semester after having completed at least 12 credits of the course work.
- Statistics and Experimental Design
- Research Methods
- Fundamental of Immunology
- Advanced Principles of Animal Diseases
- Advanced Environmental and Reproductive Physiology
- Advanced Animal Nutrition
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Degree Certificate
- Official Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Identification Card or residence card
- Personal Photo, with blue or white background
- English proficiency test certificate(it can be submitted later)
- Release or no-objection letter(it can be submitted later)a
International10389 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10389 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7792 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Omani 3,000 OMR
- International 4000 OMR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.