At Engineering - Civil programme at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology students will be competent to conduct research under minimal guidance, and contribute to knowledge production in the engineering environment with success.
Graduates of this Engineering - Civil programme at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology follow a career in research and development in industry or may be employed at research institutes. They are also employed in teaching and research positions at Higher Education institutions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Civil Engineering
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 27 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in South Africa
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An HEQSF aligned Level 8 qualification or an equivalent in an appropriate discipline.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International635 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 635 EUR per year during 12 months.
National635 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 635 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 11035 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.