International Business and Project Management from Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) is for those, who: wants to acquire and develop certain management skills for cooperation with international partners; wants to study the best world practices of conducting and managing the business for sustainable development of the company; wants to acquire and develop skills for project activity for creating and implementation of the project, taking into account the practice of international projects
Graduates with International Business and Project Management from Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) will gain:
- an ability to quickly master new subject field, identify contradictions, problems and develop alternative solutions
- ability of scientific and professional communication in a multicultural environment;
- skills of formation of business ideas, motivating a concept of the project and applying knowledge gained in the educational process
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Critical Thinking and Research
- Economics and Management: Adaptation Course
- The theory of organizations and organizational behaviour
- Managerial Economics
- Project management
- Research Workshop
- Innovative management
- Educational practice to obtain primary professional skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Citizens of the CIS countries enjoying the rights of compatriots of the Russian Fed - At least 1 month before classes
- Int st: Budget - 07/08 / Agreement 25/08
DisciplinesEconomics Project Management International Business View 5 other Masters in Project Management in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or Specialist Degree Diploma (with examination results or transcript) + Consular legalization/Apostille (if necessary) and notarized translation into Russia.
- If the previous credentials were obtained in Russian, an applicant should submit one of the following documents: Bachelor or Specialist Degree Diploma (with examination results or transcript), '
- Passport copy + visa (if available).
- Portfolio (includes an essay - a letter why an applicant has chosen a particular program, as well as recommendation letters and other certificates and diplomas (if available)).
- Application form
- Application to enter FEFU
- Consent to submit personal document data to FEFU
International4220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4220 USD per year during 24 months.
National4220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4220 USD per year during 24 months.
Tuition Fee (RUB ₽) - 330000
Living costs for Vladivostok
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.