Social Work (Qualifying) from the University of the Sunshine Coast enables you to effect meaningful change.
Students at Social Work (Qualifying) from the University of the Sunshine Coast will:
- Develop your skills as a critically reflective and analytical social work practitioner
- Build the advanced innovative knowledge and skills required to undertake social action, community development, policy analysis and development, advocacy and research
- Integrate classroom learning with practical workplace experience in a huge range of fields, including health and mental health, child protection, disability, substance abuse, family violence, homelessness, working with young people, families, the elderly, refugees and Indigenous communities
- Social Work Field Education
- Social Work
- Direct Practice
- International and Global Social Work
- Engaging with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- Advocacy and Leadership in Social Policy and Legal Contexts
- Children, Youth and Families: Challenges, Critique and Change
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 58 other Masters in Social Work in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 073869J
- Applicants must hold a relevant 3-year Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) that contains at least one year, or the equivalent, of full-time studies in social and behavioural sciences. This is the minimum entry requirement as set out by the ASWEAS guidelines (2019).
- If an applicant's prior degree has not specifically addressed the above, they may be required to undertake additional foundational study as determined by the School of Social Science (usually the Program Coordinator of Master of Social Work (Qualifying)).
International26400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26400 AUD per year during 24 months.
National22011 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22011 AUD per year during 24 months.
- National students are commonwealth supported - A$8,842/ year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.